Acceptance of the terms.
Registration and eligibility.
You must not:
· create an account for anyone other than yourself without possessing the permission of such person;
· use a username that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
· use a user name or account GuideSquare that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or
· use a username that is a name that offended the other, vulgar, obscene or illegal.
The GuideSquare reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a username, in its sole discretion. You are solely responsible for activities that occur in your account and will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password of GuideSquare. You shall never use another user’s account without your prior authorization. You must immediately notify in writing the GuideSquare on any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security related to an account of which you are aware.
The service contains content specifically provided by GuideSquare or its partners, and such content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws of applicable property. You must follow and maintain all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the service.
We may use your user submissions in a variety of ways related to the App, services and GuideSquare business the way the GuideSquare determine at its sole discretion, including, but not limited to, publicly displaying, reformatting it, incorporating it into marketing materials, advertisements and other works, creating derivative works of the submissions, promoting it, distributing it and allowing other users to do the same in relation to their own sites average platforms and applications (“third party Average”). By submitting user submissions on the App or the service, you grant GuideSquare a license sub licensable license and transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free and fully paid to use, copy, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works, display, perform and fully exploit the user submissions related App, and Service to business GuideSquare’s (and its successors and representatives), including, without limitation, promoting and redistributing part or all of the App (and its derivatives) or service in any media format and through any media channels (including, without limitation, Web sites, and third-party feeds). You also grant each user of the App and/or service, including third-party Average, a non-exclusive license to access your user submissions through the App and service, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works, display and perform such user submissions concerning the use of the App, and third Average Service. To be more transparent, this license granted to GuideSquare does not affect your other ownership or license rights (s) your user Submission (s), including the right to grant additional licenses to the material (s) your user Submission (s), unless otherwise arranged in writing, with the GuideSquare.
You represent and warrant to have all rights to grant this license without infringing or violating the rights of third parties, including without limitation any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other proprietary right or intellectual property rights.
You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the App is sole responsibility of the person originating the content; the GuideSquare will not be liable for any errors or omissions of content; and that GuideSquare cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact during your use of the service.
When you delete user submissions, they will be removed from service. However, you understand that the user submissions removed may remain in backup copies for a reasonable period (but, having been removed, will not be shared with other people) or may remain with users who have previously accessed or downloaded your user submissions.
Rules and conduct.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not allow the same to third parties) (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, send, distribute or facilitate distribution of any content on or through the service, including, without limitation, any user submission, that:
· infringes any patent, trademark, industrial secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any person or entity or otherwise violate of any law or contractual obligation;
· You acknowledge that is false, misleading, or inaccurate liar;
· is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invade another’s privacy, libelous, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, promote intolerance, discrimination or violence, or is inappropriate, as determined by the GuideSquare in its sole discretion;
· constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spam”);
· that is not the proper use of a link ‘ add to ‘, involves commercial activities (whether for profit or not) and/or sales without prior written consent of GuideSquare, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
· contains software viruses or any other code, files, worms, logic bombs or computer programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, disable, damage, limit or interfere with the proper functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of GuideSquare or of third parties;
· mimics any person or entity, including any employee or representative of the GuideSquare;
· includes identification documents or sensitive financial information of a person; or
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the service or any activities conducted on the service;
· bypass any measures which may be used by GuideSquare to prevent or restrict access to the service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the service);
· run any auto-responder or “spam” on the service;
· use software, devices, or other processes or automated manuals to perform acts of “crawl” or “spider” any page in the App;
· collect or extract any content of the service;
· modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, republish, sell, market, repossessing or in any way exploit the service or content of the App (except user submissions), except as expressly authorized by GuideSquare;
· decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or attempt to obtain any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the service (including, without limitation, any application or widget), except to the extent limited in what laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
· copy, rent, lease, distribute or otherwise transfer any rights that you get here;
· perform an action that violates the recommendations on use and GuideSquare policies.
Third-party sites and services.
The service may allow you to make links to other sites, services or resources on the internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the app. when accessing third-party sites, you do so at their peril. These other sites are not under the control of GuideSquare, and you acknowledge that GuideSquare is not responsible for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GuideSquare or any association with its operators. You also acknowledge and agree that GuideSquare shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on such content, goods or services available on or through such site or resource.
Disclaimer of warranties.
Except as required by law, the GuideSquare has no special relationship with or fiduciary obligation. You acknowledge that GuideSquare have no control and no obligation to take action regarding: which users gain access to the service; What content you access through the service; What effects the content carries on you; How do you interpret or use the content; or what steps you take as a result of exposure to the content.
You exempt the GuideSquare from all liability for you having acquired or not Content for the service. The service may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find inappropriate or improper. The GuideSquare makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the service, and the GuideSquare will not be responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the service.
We disclaims any responsibility in relation to their connections and relationships with other users. You understand that, by no means, we do sorting of users, neither investigated the background of users and either tried to check their background or statements. We make no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users or the veracity of any information provided by users. In no event will we be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, General, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to your conduct or any other person in connection with the services, including, without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress and any damages resulting from communications or meetings with users or people that you can come to know through the services. As such, you agree to take reasonable precautions and exercise the utmost care in all interactions with anyone who comes in contact through the services, especially if you decide to find these people personally. For example, you should not, under any circumstances, provide your financial information to people (e.g., credit card numbers or bank account).
THE APP, SERVICE, CONTENT AND ‘ ADD ‘ LINK IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY RESULT OF PERFORMANCE OR COMMERCIAL USEOF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT OF THE LAW.
THE GUIDESQUARE AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE, ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECT OR ERROR WILL BE CORRECTED; (C); ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. USING THE APP, SERVICE, CONTENT AND LINK ‘ADD ‘IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES/COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THEREFORE, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of liability.
ALL LIABILITY OF GUIDESQUARE, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS THAT DERIVE, SOMEHOW, FOR ANY LOSS SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE APP, SERVICE, CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS OR LINK TO ADD, IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNLESS A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION DETERMINES THAT THERE IS RESPONSIBILITY OF GUIDESQUARE, Its directors, employees, agents, REPRESENTATIVES, partners, suppliers or CONTENT PROVIDERS (where APPLICABLE), the TOTAL LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED, in ALL, one hundred DOLLARS ($ 100).
WITHIN THE MAXIMUM RANGE ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL GUIDESQUARE, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY OR NOT (EITHER THE GUIDESQUARE, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS WHETHER OR NOT THEY HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES WHICH GAVE RISE TO SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE) ON THE APP, SERVICE, CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS OR LINK ‘ ADD TO ‘ BY:
· INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE;
· LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS
· LOSS OF REVENUE;
· LOSS OF GOOD FAITH;
· LOSS OF DATA;
· LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
· WASTED EXPENDITURE; OR
· COST OF ACQUISITION OF GOODS AND SERVICES SUBSTITUTES.
· DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING AS RESULT OF OUR OR THEIR NEGLIGENCE (WHERE APPLICABLE);
· FRAUD (INCLUDING FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION), THEFT OR OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY; OR
· ANY VIOLATION of ANY OBLIGATIONS IMPLIED in SECTION 12 of the SALE OF GOODS ACT 1979 or SECTION 2 of the SUPPLY OF GOODS AND SERVICES ACT 1982.
Unless users located in the EEA and/or Australia, the following provisions of arbitration and applicable law shall govern:
Only in relation to users located in the EEA and/or Australia, the following provisions of current legislation shall govern:
Integration and separation.
We are committed to provide the full transparency regarding our privacy practices and control over your data, regarding GuideSquare services (as defined in the terms of service of GuideSquare).
What personal information the collection GuideSquare?
Personal information that you provide to us: receive and store all information that you enter in our services or provides otherwise. The types of personal information collected may include your name, email address, phone number, birthday, Facebook usernames, location, usage data regarding your use of our services and data from the browser. Receive automatically your location when you use the services. We use various technologies to determine the location, such as localization services applicable operating system or browser data and your sensor device that can, for example, provide information about Wi-Fi access points nearby and also cell towers. The personal information that you provide are used for purposes such as: allow setting up a user account and profile that can be used to interact with other users through the services, improve the content of the services, customizing the advertising and content that you and your friends see (including advertising or content of GuideSquare or third parties), and also to communicate special offers and new features. Your account will be linked to your email address (and, optionally, a phone number), and this account will be used for all our services that you use. The information provided by you to one of our services can be used with other services that you or your friends wear. For example, the location information we receive in connection with your use of one of our applications can be used to customize the content that you and your friends see in our other applications. We may also use such personal information in order to adapt the services of our community for your needs, analyze the effectiveness of our network and services and develop new tools to the community.
How is my information shared?
Services include several features that allow you to share your information with others. Remember that if you choose to provide personal information using certain features of the services, such information may be available to a large part of the community of the services, or may be posted on our sites, which is subject to indexing by third party search sites.
And cookies and similar technologies?
My personal information is safe?
The personal information of your account GuideSquare are protected by a password to ensure your security and privacy. To prevent unauthorized access to your account and your personal information, it is necessary to create and protect your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser to exit (log off) after accessing your account.
The GuideSquare strives to protect user information and ensure that the account information remain private. However, the GuideSquare does not guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized access or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
What personal information can I access?
The GuideSquare allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing and, in certain situations, updating that information and make sure they are correct and complete. You can access this information in the services by visiting the user settings page. This list changes as change our services.
Other user profile information
If you have any questions about the personal information we collect from you, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do I do if I have questions or concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns relating to privacy in the use of the service, please send a detailed message to: email@example.com. We strive to address your questions.
You may contact GuideSquare at the following address or email:
Rua Fontes Pereira de Melo, 221, 2 H, 4560-539 Penafiel